LIMF Presents The Farm at Stanley Park
The brilliant Liverpool International Music Festival continues this weekend with a knock-out set at Stanley park with headliners The Farm taking to the stage.
On Sunday 8 September the park will see 7 hours of live music, which includes some of our very own finest local talent as well as nationally recognised acts. The line-up for Sunday includes: –
- Liverpool Music Awards Female Artist of the Year, the wonderful Natalie McCool
- Latin music from Wara
- Merseyrail Sound Station competition winners Veyu
- The UD Vocal Collective featuring Terri Walker – the group from East London will perform with Mercury Award nominee Terri
- Local singer-songwriter Ian Prowse
- Reggae singer-songwriter Natty
- Tea Street Band – an acclaimed band who are making waves in the music industry
- The mighty The Farm – One of the most respected bands to come out of Liverpool and twenty years on, still pull in the crowds when on tour
As with the fantastic Bank Holiday show at Sefton Park, there will be plenty for families to do with a fun fair and a Family Zone with free activities including, a petting zoo and an assault course, food stalls and even an area offering advice and support for the local community.
So, get your picnic and your pac-a-mac and get down there!