These events are hugely popular, so we’d advise travelling either on foot or on public transport and leave plenty of time to get there on time.
Remember, Remember – important information
- It can often be cold in the park so don’t forget to wrap up warm and plan your visit.
- The parks can be pretty muddy, so make sure you’re wearing suitable footwear.
- Dogs can often be frightened of fireworks and displays so please leave them safe at home.
- Please don’t bring your own fireworks, sparklers or Chinese Lanterns as they can be dangerous in a crowd of people.
- If you need any travel information or advice – please visit Merseytravel.gov.uk
Sefton Park information
There is limited accessible parking at Croxteth Drive, Sefton Park. Due to significant road work disruption at the junction of Smithdown Road, Ullet Road and Greenbank Drive we encourage you to leave your cars at home as delays are expected. The event organisers would urge anyone going to Sefton Park to walk around the park to the review field and to avoid the café area in the centre of the park in order to avoid congestion and delays.